Yes, Victoria can be just a short 1 hour 35 minute ferry ride away
Travelling by car or on foot, it can be so easy to go killer whale watching from Victoria as opposed to Port Angeles. All you need to do is check the availability of our tours and book your reservation with us, then book your ferry reservation at Coho Ferry to match up with our departure time. We do require all our passengers to check in a minimum of 45 minutes prior to our scheduled departure so leave sufficient time between when you arrive in Victoria and when we depart.
If you want to make a day trip out of it, please book the early Coho ferry as all our tours are a minimum of 3.5 hours and very often run longer so our passengers can get the best killer whale watching experience possible. We are offering multiple daily departures throughout the year. What’s even better is that once you arrive in downtown Victoria, Eagle Wing Tours is located at Fisherman’s Wharf just a short walk away from what can be the start of an exceptional humpback whale watching opportunity.
Victoria British Columbia is full of life, so why not stay longer and experience vibrant Victoria. There is plenty of history, arts and culture, shopping, food and drink plus many season events and oh yes, Butchart Gardens. Check our website for a list of great accommodation.
Why Victoria vs. Port Angeles?
- Eagle Wing Tours’ boats are faster = larger range to access whales
- Eagle Wing Tours’ trips are longer = larger range to access whales
- Victoria is in the middle of all the action: we can go east, north, west or south
- Victoria is accessible, easy to walk around, friendly people
- loads of attractions and activities to do besides whale watching
What are you waiting for?