Eagle Wing Tours’ Open and Covered Boats
Experience a comprehensive world-class marine adventure with our professional captains and crew. You’ll travel in style and comfort while aboard our open or covered, eco-sensitive vessels. Read on to find out why our boats truly are the best in the business.
Catamaran & Scarab Style Tour Boats – We bring the wild to life
See more and do more on board the #1 rated tour boat designs!
We operate the industry’s safest and most exciting open air and covered tour vessels, crewed by captains and naturalists considered to be the best in the industry.
Our vessels offer an extended range which equates to an industry-leading 98% whale sighting success backed up by a sightings guarantee program (between May 15–Oct 31). With multiple departures every day, Eagle Wing Tours consistently provides the thrill of a lifetime for environmentally-conscious travellers from around the globe.
Embark on an adventure at sea that is great for all ages on board our high performance tour boats!
- High performance, thrilling, fun, safe certified, smooth, & comfortable = great memories!
- Over-stuffed seats, on-board washrooms, room to move around and premium extras!
- New advanced scarab and catamaran hull design leave a much smaller wake (wave) to reduce shore erosion and are more fuel efficient
- Our Arneson surface propulsion system (Goldwing) is almost as quiet as rain falling on water
- Our above-water “water muffled” exhaust systems (Goldwing and 4 Ever Wild) provide a quieter environment for marine mammals above and below the ocean’s surface
- EU approved diesel marine Volvo Penta engines
- EPA approved “lean burn” Suzuki 4-stroke gasoline outboard engines—no oil burn (compared to 2 stroke)