This is for our Junior Skippers to explore. There is lots to see and do with a focus on whales and marine mammals. Learn about whales, conservation and play lots of great games. Don’t forget our free Eagle Wing Tours colouring book for all of you budding artists & future marine conservationists. ENJOY!
- Discovery Kids: great interactive games, puzzles, trivia, & activities for all
- Scholastic kids: you are what you read… great adventures await you here
- Zoom Whales: everything about whales, cool facts, activities, stories & more
- National Geographic: games, videos, photos, fun stuff, & so much more!!!
- Save The Whales: want to know how to save the whales, dolphins & others?
- Eco-Kids: games & activities, wildlife, climate change, energy, etc.
- Kids Planet: get the facts, wild games, defend it, cool stuff, & web of life
- Stream to Sea: for more than 25 yrs, Fisheries and Oceans has supported educators in British Columbia and the Yukon who teach their students to understand, respect and protect freshwater, estuarine and marine ecosystems, and to recognize how all humans are linked to these complex environments
- Download (896KB – 1 JPEG per page) If you print off the colouring book, please keep the environment in mind and recycle after you have enjoyed your Jr. Skipper’s artwork.