Our customer service commitment to you!
During our Whale Guarantee season, we guarantee you’ll see whales on your tour or you come back for free!
“When you book with us, we consider the whale guarantee program as a customer service commitment and a promise on our part to fulfill your dream of seeing whales—whether they’re killer whales, humpback whales, grey whales or minke whales—in their natural habitat.” — Brett Soberg, Captain/Co-owner
How do we guarantee our whale sightings?
- Eagle Wing started this program back in 2005 – 1st in industry (leaders)
- Quicker and more efficient tour boats = longer distance range and better chance of whale sightings.
- Longer tours. We’re not afraid to extend the tour time (so we aren’t rushed) = greater range.
- We go the extra mile (or 50!).
- We recognize that our guests come from all over the world for this bucket-list opportunity. We’re keen to share our passion and knowledge about these animals with you.
- Our success at sighting whales is 98% in the peak whale season from March 23 to November 30.
- Eagle Wing whale watch adventures are a premium product and we invest considerable time and resources making sure that your tour with us is successful!
Whale Guarantee details
Whale guarantees are accepted at any time with the following conditions attached:
- No expiry date
- No cash value
- Not stand-by. This means we’ll hold seats for you on another scheduled tour. Other companies only take you out again if there’s room
- Non-transferable (picture ID may be required)
- Rebooking must be on a confirmed departure
- Must be validated in our office prior to boarding vessel
- We reserve the right to substitute vessels (4 Ever Wild/Wild 4 Whales/Wildcat 4/Goldwing/Serengeti)
- We reserve the right to alter departure times, cancel any trip due to inclement weather conditions, mechanical problems or other unforeseen circumstances without prior notice and without liability
- Tour groups, non-retail rates, and charter bus passengers exempt
- Not species-specific
Winter wildlife tours
With all of this talk about whales during “peak” season we can’t forget to mention our Winter/Spring Wildlife tours. From December 1–March 22, we run comprehensive wildlife viewing excursions departing from Fisherman’s Wharf in Victoria, BC. On these tours, we look for as much wildlife diversity as possible with a good chance of seeing whales. Statistics show us that a 70-80% sighting success rate is more realistic for the winter months. If the whales are around, we’ll do our best to find them. And as long as you keep your schedule flexible, we’ll gladly extend the tour if needed to make it happen for you!
Join us on one of our tours as we explore the Salish Sea out of Victoria BC, Canada. Give us a call or book online!