Our customer service commitment to you!
We guarantee you’ll see whales on your tour or you come back for free!
“When you book with us, we consider the whale guarantee program as a customer service commitment and a promise on our part to fulfill your dream of seeing whales—whether they’re killer whales, humpback whales, grey whales or minke whales—in their natural habitat.” — Brett Soberg, Captain/Co-owner
How do we guarantee our whale sightings?
- Eagle Wing started this program back in 2005 – 1st in industry (leaders)
- Quicker and more efficient tour boats = longer distance range and better chance of whale sightings.
- Longer tours. We’re not afraid to extend the tour time (so we aren’t rushed) = greater range.
- We go the extra mile (or 50!).
- We recognize that our guests come from all over the world for this bucket-list opportunity. We’re keen to share our passion and knowledge about these animals with you.
- HONEST sightings data – see for yourself: average sightings from 2018 – 2023!
- HONEST sightings data from 2023! (no tours in February)
- Eagle Wing whale watch adventures are a premium product and we invest considerable time and resources making sure that your tour with us is successful!
Whale Guarantee details
Whale guarantees are accepted at any time with the following conditions attached:
- No expiry date, Not stand-by, No cash value.
- This means we’ll hold seats for you on another scheduled tour.
- Other companies only take you out again if there’s room
- Non-transferable (picture ID may be required)
- Rebooking must be on a confirmed departure
- Must be validated in our office prior to boarding vessel
- We reserve the right to substitute vessels (4 Ever Wild/Wild 4 Whales/Wildcat 4/Goldwing/Serengeti)
- We reserve the right to alter departure times, cancel any trip due to inclement weather conditions, mechanical problems or other unforeseen circumstances without prior notice and without liability
- Tour groups, non-retail rates, and charter bus passengers exempt
- Not species-specific
Join us on one of our tours as we explore the Salish Sea out of Victoria BC, Canada. Give us a call or book online!