Our customer service commitment to you!
“When you book with us we consider the ‘whale guarantee program’ as a customer service commitment and promise on our part, to fulfill your dream of seeing whales (orca/killer whale, humpback whale, gray whale, & minke whale) in their natural habitat.” Brett Soberg Captain/co-owner.
How do we guarantee our whale sightings?
- Quicker and more efficient tour boats, = better range and better whale sightings.
- Longest tours by a minimum of 30 minutes, we are not afraid to extend the tour time (so we are not rushed) = greater range
- We go the extra mile (or 50)
- We acknowledge and recognize that our guests come from all over the world and we wish to share our passion and knowledge about these animals with them
- Our success at Eagle Wing Tours in sighting whales is an honest and industry-leading 98% from May to October
- Eagle Wing whale watch adventures are a premium product and we spend considerable time and resources making sure that our eco-adventure tours are very successful
Winter Wildlife Tours:
With all of this talk about whales during ‘peak’ season we cannot forget to mention our Winter/Spring “Wildlife” tours. From November 1st–April 30th, we embark on comprehensive wildlife viewing excursions from our office on Fisherman’s Wharf. On these tours, we strive to find as much diverse wildlife as possible with a great chance of whale sightings, but we know that history has shown us that ~ 70% sightings success is more realistic. If the whales are around we will find them and gladly extend the tour if needed to make it happen for you.
*Whale guarantees will be accepted at any time with the following conditions attached:
- No expiry date
- No cash value
- Not stand-by: this means we will hold you seats on another scheduled tour whereas other companies only take you out again if there’s room
- Non-transferable (picture ID may be required)
- Rebooking must be on a confirmed departure
- Must be validated in office prior to boarding vessel
- We reserve the right to substitute vessels (Goldwing/Serengeti/Eaglewing)
- We reserve the right to alter departure times, cancel any trip due to inclement weather conditions, mechanical problems or other unforeseen circumstances without prior notice and without liability
- Tour groups, non-retail rates, and charter bus passengers exempt
- Not species-specific
Come with us as we explore the Salish Sea out of Victoria BC situated on Vancouver Island, Canada