Whether you are looking for a fun seasonal job in tourism, a foot in the door to a career in marine education, or have aspirations to become a captain – Eagle Wing Whale & Wildlife Watching Tours offers inspiring opportunities to friendly, passionate individuals.
We want Eagle Wing to be a great place to work. We care about you & treat you like family. We care about your future. We hire smart, enthusiastic people who respect nature and know how to make learning fun.
Eagle Wing Tours is leading the way in sustainable tourism in Victoria, BC and influencing positive change within the industry. We’re true to our word and can verify all claims made via a professional third party organization(s).
If you’re passionate about creating wild experiences and want to make a difference for guests from around the world by exploring the Salish Sea, we would love to hear from you!
Here is a “Coles Notes” on Eagle Wing Tours:
- Has been in operation since 1997 & a leading industry member with innovative ideas.
- Has been the rated #1 Whale Watching Tour company in Victoria since 2007.
- Victoria’s 1st multiple award-winning Whale Tour operator
- Canada’s 1st 100% Carbon Neutral Whale Tour operator
- Victoria’s 1st Whale Tour operator to become 1% For The Planet members
- Victoria’s 1st Whale Tour operator to implement a $2 wildlife fee to all passengers & donate 100% of these proceeds into salmon enhancement & Wild Orca research. Increased to $5 wildlife fee (December 2018).
- Has founded the “Wild 4 Whales Foundation” (November 2016)
- We are Wild 4 Whales!