Why join our crew?
Whether you’re looking for a fun seasonal job in tourism, a foot in the door to a career in marine education, or have aspirations to become a captain, Eagle Wing Whale & Wildlife Watching Tours offers inspiring opportunities to friendly, passionate individuals.
We hire smart, enthusiastic people who respect nature and know how to make learning fun. We want Eagle Wing to be a great place for our staff to work. We care about them and treat them like family. We care about their future.
Eagle Wing Tours is leading the way in sustainable tourism in Victoria, BC and influencing positive change within the industry and in the marine conservation sector. We’re true to our word and can verify all claims made via a professional third party organization(s).
If you’re passionate about creating wild experiences and want to make a difference for guests from around the world by exploring the Salish Sea, we would love to hear from you!
Eagle Wing Tours is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, provincial or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, promotion, termination, layoff, leave of absence, compensation, benefits and training. Eagle Wing Tours makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
Here are the “Coles Notes” on Eagle Wing Tours:
- Has been in operation since 1997 and is an industry leader in conservation, sustainability, research and education initiatives.
- Has been the #1-rated whale watching tour company in Victoria since 2007.
- Victoria’s 1st multiple award-winning whale tour operator
- Canada’s 1st 100% carbon neutral whale tour operator
- Victoria’s 1st whale tour operator to become members of 1% for the Planet
- Victoria’s 1st whale tour operator to implement a wildlife fee to all guests and donate 100% of these proceeds into conservation research. Fee increased to $5 in December 2018.
- Founded the non-profit Wild 4 Whales Foundation in November 2016 to support research and conservation
- We are Wild 4 Whales!