OUR SAFETY PLEDGE
Guided by the advice of health authorities and other government agencies, we’re implementing many new health and safety measures. Most of these measures will happen behind the scenes. But for some of them, we need your help. We want you to have an outrageous amount of fun on your tour—but to do it safely for all.
Please be aware of the following before coming for your tour.
–Additional questions and answers can be found here.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- To facilitate social distancing on board we’re capping guest numbers on our vessels to roughly half capacity (approx. 50%)
- We’re thoroughly sanitizing bathrooms and every commonly touched surface of the vessel before and after each tour.
- All staff are wearing masks or face-coverings.
- We’re encouraging a contact-free check-in.
- We’ve installed Plexiglas shields at our check-in desk to protect guests and staff.
- Any staff who are exhibiting symptoms or are feeling unwell are required to stay home.
- We discourage cash payments or cash gratuities.
- On the vessel, we keep you on the outer deck as much as possible.
- Any gear supplied by Eagle Wing is washed and sanitized before each tour. (Laundering facilities on site)
- We’ve installed multiple hand sanitizer stations at the office and on the vessel.
WHAT WE’RE ASKING YOU TO DO TO HELP US
- Please pay ahead of your arrival AND fill in your waivers and health declaration online.
- Have you experienced a cough, fever, or other flu-like symptoms in the last 30 days?
- Have you traveled outside of Canada (including the United States) within the last 30 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 30 days?
- Have you been asked to quarantine in the last 14 days?
- If you’re exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or are feeling unwell, please stay home. We offer full refunds at any time for any reason.
- You are required to wear a mask or face covering at all times while on the dock and onboard the vessel. You can bring your own. Or we’re happy to supply one.
- Use the hand sanitizer we provide frequently and liberally.
- Layer up with outer clothing, and bring your own gloves and hats. Pretend you’re going skiing (but expect to see whales, not snow!).
- Remember to social-distance as much as possible from other guests, staff, and residents of Fishermen’s Wharf while on the dock and on the vessel.
- bring your own water, this item will not be available for sale on board.
- Some tours experience swells and wind-driven waves. If you’re prone to seasickness or think you might be, please consider preventive measures.