How do we guarantee our whale sightings?
- Eagle Wings' tour boats, the off-shore hull (Scarab) & catamaran design, are smoother, more efficient & more comfortable for cruising on longer adventures,
- Our tour times are longer by a minimum of 30 minutes, we are NOT AFRAID to extend the tour time (so we are not rushed) = greater range,
- We acknowledge & recognize that our guests come from all over the world and we wish to share our passion and knowledge about these animals with them,
- This is why our success at Eagle Wing Tours in sighting whales is an honest, and industry leading 95-98% from May- October. Eagle Wing whale watch adventures are a premium product and we spend considerable time and resources making sure that our eco-adventure tours are successful.
*Whale guarantees will be accepted at any time with the following conditions attached:
- No expiry date
- No cash value
- Non-transferable (picture ID may be required)
- re-booking must be on a confirmed departure
- Must be validated in office prior to boarding vessel
- We reserve the right to substitute vessels (Goldwing/Eaglewing)
- We reserve the right to alter departure times, cancel any trip due to inclement weather conditions, mechanical problems or other unforeseen circumstances without prior notice and without liability.
- Tour groups, non-retail rates, & charter bus passengers exempt.
- Not species specific.
Come with us as we visit our whale friends and family in their own habitats! Vancouver Island, BC, Canada on the Salish Sea near Victoria and the San Juan Islands Wa.